Monday, September 12, 2011

One Day!


"One day you'll miss me like I've missed you
One day you'll cry for me like I've cried for you
One day you'll need me like I needed you
One day you'll love me but there might be a chance I won't love you back"
Words cannot change what happened in the past
But one thing I've learned is leave history in the past and live in the present
Though it may cause me immense pain and heartache
One day I will learn to move on
I will always love you
My reason says one day will never come
But babe my heart sings to a different beat
One day I know you'll open your eyes and see the truth
See that you and I were meant to be
T o be as one united in the bonds of friendship and the ties of love
Together as soul mates
My heart silently hopes that in due time
You'll realize you love me like I've loved you
One day!

No comments:

Post a Comment