Monday, September 12, 2011

Vamos a Jugar


I know a game that has no winner
A game that is played by you the sinner
It is a game that leaves me with shame
And no one left to hold the blame
It is a game that strips me of my innocence
And only empowers your dominance
A game where nothing is ever said only done
A ritual that is never fun
A game that maintains my silence
And only encourages your violence
A game that is meant for me to suffer
And some how make you feel tougher
A game that only brings me nothing but pain
And leaves an everlasting stain
It is a game that I am forced to play day by day
And what do you have to say?
"Vamos a Jugar"
I hear those words…
It's time to play a game
And I die all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment